Thursday, March 29, 2012

Going under again

My little girl is having her second eye surgery this morning. She knows the process this time, and she is not happy about it. She has already told me that she will not wear the gown... that she will not swallow the yucky medicine... that she will not be a good girl this time.

I feel for her. I don't want her to have to do any of those things, either. But I want to see her eyes, both of them, looking at me again. I want to know that she won't suffer teasing or migraines or frustration due to her eyes.

I just want it all to be okay again.

Surgery is scheduled for around 10:00 a.m. Wish us luck... again.

I know I am praying - again - for the absolute best results this time.

We will know in about three weeks if we achieved success. Another very long three weeks.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...