This series was based on an incredible prompt list from Daring to Live Fully, and now I have a complete list of 100 things I love. So much to be thankful for in this world!
10 Favorite Movie Lines
(from my generation)
- Forrest Gump Mama always said life is like a box of chocolates...
- A Few Good Men You can't handle the truth!
- A League of Their Own There's no crying in baseball!
- Dead Poet's Society Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys...
- Harry Potter/ Deathly Hallows Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
- The Hunger Games That I'm more than just a piece in their games.
- Elf You sit on a throne of lies!
- Mulan The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.
- Mamma Mia Little boys who play with fire get their fingers burned.
- Harry Potter/ Sorcerer's Stone Ah, music. A magic beyond all we do here!
Click through to see all of my past Sunday Story posts.
- - -
Daring to Live Fully is a lovely site that aims to “simplify your life by identifying authentic desires, and be more productive by doing less while achieving more, and by embracing creativity.” She has a great section of journal prompts and covers happiness, productivity, self growth, and more! I am breaking up her 100 Things I Love journal prompt for a total of 11 Sundays.